ADCQ Ground Rules and Regulations
- All dogs to be on leash unless approved by instructor.
- No dogs/handlers allowed on baseball diamond.
- All faeces anywhere on the grounds must be picked up by handler and placed in the appropriate receptacle.
- We reserve the right for a dog to be muzzled.
- No bitches in oestrum on the grounds.
- Instructor training (prior to Competition Class) for instructors only.
- No equipment to be practiced on except whilst under instruction or as approved by the Chief Instructor.
- No collar, other than fixed, may remain on a dog whilst using agility equipment.
- All handlers to help putting up and clearing away the equipment and rings.
- Dogs under 18 months obstacle/jump training to be at the discretion of the Chief Instructor.
- No dogs to be taken into toilets.
- All handlers are responsible for their own dog(s).
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- No drinking of alcohol on grounds during training.
- No glass on grounds.
- No smoking on the grounds.
- Suitable footwear to be worn, i.e. no thongs.
- Harsh handling will not be tolerated.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted in the training area whilst agility classes are being conducted.
Requests for children under the age of 10 years to train a dog are to be referred to Management.
- Dogs to be crated when not being trained.
- Any Dog(s) that have kennel cough are to be quarantined from all ADCQ activities for 21 days from onset of clinical signs. This quarantining is to include all Dogs within the household/under the same roof. Please check with the Chief Instructor for other contagious diseases.
ADCQ Constitution (pdf link)